Yes! The D day is almost at your door step. Some of you must be really excited, while some would be worried or in a balanced feeling. There are certain things that you should avoid to experience a healthy yet spirited competition.
- Never commit the mistake of comparing yourself with your fellow contestants. It is must to learn or adapt good things from them, but comparing can lead to failure. This will provoke the inferiority complex hidden deep inside you. Thus never go to compare yourself with others. After all we are super models in our own right.
- Keep the competition healthy. Don’t indulge in deriving malicious pleasure from incorporating an unhealthy and non-competitive relationship among other aspirants.
- Stay relaxed; don’t become too anxious about anything. And remember that a winner is a winner, even before she wins. Thus keep the right spirit throughout the event.
- Enjoy every moment of the pageant making. Unless you enjoy what you do or what you are engaged in you won’t receive the fruit. Hence love each and every minute of Miss Kerala 2011. Remember that life is worth living to the fullest.
- Always remember that this is a competition and you are here to win. Therefore incorporate the winner’s grace in you. Be pleasing and appealing to others. Inorder to do this, keeping you at ease matters a lot.
- At the end of any contest the judges have to pick only one winner. So don’t lose hope or confidence if you don’t win. After all this is not the end of the world. And remember that both success and failure are fatal; they can be revised.
- Last but not the least, give your best. Compete like this is the last time ever you would be in a contest. But don’t forget to keep it healthy yet right spirited.
Hence, beautiful ladies, stay beautiful inside out.